ThePlacement Cell follows transparent placement policy and extends itsinvitation to companies interested in recruiting our technicians andprovides all relevant information. The companies send their consentletter/ Response sheet (a convenient format prescribed by us for planning the campus interview). The Placement Officer in consultation with the company fixes date of campus visit keeping in view the interest of all the concerned.
At Tagore ITC we provide excellent infrastructure to support every stepof the placement process and maintain complete confidentiality as perthe guidelines provided to us. Following arrangements are alwaysavailable along with the support of well behaved team of faculty andstaff members:
- Auditorium/hall for pre placement talks (100 seats).
- Examination hall for written tests (100 seats).
- Group discussion rooms/Personal Interview Rooms.
Though companies may suggest their own recruitment procedure, BITC recommends the following placement procedure-
- Companies are requested to mail the enclosed Response Sheet/Consent Letter (having all details and information mutually required for the holding the Campus Recruitment) to the institute.
- The C.Vs of the students interested in the Organization will be made available on our common Trainee C.V. format.Companies opting for their own C.V. forms should dispatch/mail themalong with the Response Sheet/Consent Letter. A brief profile projectionof trainees passing out is also being made available on our website www. devitibayana.com
- An early intimation of the intended schedule would facilitate arrival at mutually convenient dates.
- PrePlacement Talk (PPT): The objective of PPT is to provide the studentsas opportunity to understand the Organization and the recruiting Companyto highlight its requirements and the career it offers to the trainees.The recruiting Companies are required to give a PPT before startingtheir selection procedure in the campus.
- Insome cases company may desire to conduct off campus selection as well.For this company may inform the placement cell at least 10 days inadvance.
- Thefinal job offers as well as the appointment letters of the selectedcandidates should be routed through the Placement Officer, BITC.
- For any clarifications and additional information, please contact the Placement Officer on the following address:-